Please join us for our 2018-2019 season:
Gala Benefit: Saturday, September 22, at 4PM
- Celebration kickoff to Richard Pittman's Golden Jubilee Season as Music Director of the Concord Orchestra
- Brief Chamber Concert followed by lovely reception
2018 -- 2019 Concert Schedule
Friday and Saturday, October 12 and 13, at 8PM
- Nielson Maskarade Overture
- Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 2, with Randall Hodgkinson
- Schubert Symphony No. 9
Saturday, December 1, at 2PM and 4PM
- With Joyce Kulhawik -- Fun short holiday concert for kids and family
- David Diamon Rounds for String Orchestra
- Chabrier Marche Joyeuse
- Nathaniel Stookey The Composer is Dead
- Holiday Songs
Friday and Saturday, January 25 and 26, at 8PM
- Harold Shapero Nine Minute Overture
- Haydn Horn Concerto No. 1, With Richard Sebring, Associate Principal Horn of the Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Dukas Villanelle
- Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 4
Friday and Saturday, March 22 and 23, at 8PM
- Britten Four Sea Interludes
- Stravinksky Firebird Suite
- Ehlers Young Artist Competition Winner
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 17, 18 at 8PM and 19 at 2PM
- With Maureen McMullan -- Lively jazz inspired POPS concert
- Bizet Carmen Suite No. 1
- Suppé Light Cavalry Overture
- Debussy First Rhapsody
- John Williams Theme from Harry Potter
- Bernie Hoffer Johnny Mercer SongBook
- Richard Rodgers Slaughter on Tenth Ave.
- Richard Rodgers Sound of Music
- Sousa, Stars & Stripes Forever
Full Season Subscription: $100
($90 if purchased before Sept 1, 2018)
SAME PRIORITY SEATS ALL SEASON
Priority Seating – best seats available!
Your seats are reserved for each concert you select.
SPECIAL SAVINGS & INCENTIVES
Save up to 33% off single ticket prices if subscription purchased before September 1, 2018.
Receive one complimentary ticket voucher, good for any concert, to share with friends.
Receive a 10% discount on additional tickets throughout the season.
FLEXIBLE EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchange your tickets for another performance when your plans change, OR donate your tickets for re-sale and receive a receipt for tax purposes.
CONCORD ORCHESTRA E-NEWS
Insider news 'in your in-box' about our musicians, guest artists, and special events.
GALA SUBSCRIBER AND DONOR RECEPTION
Invitation and complimentary access to our annual subscriber and donor gala reception and concert.
Call the orchestra ticket and information line (978) 369-4967 to order subscriptions and tickets. Leave a voice mail and expect a call back within 24 hours.
For questions, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Concord Orchestra
The Concord Orchestra, led by Music Director Richard Pittman, is composed of 70 musicians living in Concord, Massachusetts and the greater Boston metropolitan area. Read more
Subscribe to our Mail List
Share with Your Friends
Share this page with your Facebook friends, Twitter followers, or LinkedIn colleagues. Help us spread the word!